Women's Sample Hat (Knit)


A coworker saw me knitting one of my dishcloths one day.  "Can you knit me a hat?  You know, one that covers my ears, but keeps my hair fluffy and doesn't cause a lot of static?"  *Uhm... I'm a beginner.  Never used dpn's before.  How long do I have? *gulp*  In other words, how old do you want to be when you receive a decent hat?!  I'm also a slow knitter.  My coworker is young, slender, trendy.  I was nervous.  So she agreed on this hat, and if it didn't work out, then I would try another pattern.  It turns out that Ashley loves her hat after all, and she calls it "Super Cute"!  I am relieved, and very pleased.  I'm so not a hat person.  You'll have to put up with Ms. Styro-head.  I would highly recommend this pattern to newbie knitters.  Women's Sampler Hat I used YouTube videos to help ease me in to dpn's.  I will be making another one in green, and one in red!

Comments

Unknown said…
It turned out great!
Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to leave your comment!

Gaelene

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Knit Dishcloths

Banana Oatmeal Muffins from Company's Coming

No Sew Summer Place Mat Purse