Deco-Mesh Christmas Wreath


Merry Christmas everyone.  I'm making wreaths this year.  This one was put together and taken apart so many times, but I finally got some great advice from the guy in the floral department at Michael's.  My mesh was too wide (21") for my foam frame, which was 12".  He advised me to fold the mesh in half, which also helps create some bulk.  Lots of floral pins were used, and my glue gun was put to good use.  I am very happy with the result!  This picture doesn't do it justice though.  My next one will be a frosty blue and white, with accents.  What a great learning experience.  Many thanks go out to all of the great YouTube video tutorials as well!  You guys rock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Knit Dishcloths

Banana Oatmeal Muffins from Company's Coming

No Sew Summer Place Mat Purse